(DISCLAIMER: We are not interested in your religious beliefs and political convictions. We invite you therefore not to mention these in your curriculum)
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments (jointly referred to as the “Privacy Laws”), the Data Controller is TWT S.p.a. (hereinafter referred to as “TWT” or the “Controller”) with registered office in Via Abbondio Sangiorgio 12, 20145 Milano, VAT no. 11422580156, tel. (02) 890891, PEC: email@example.com
TWT have appointed their Data Processor who may be contacted by data subjects at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The personal data contained in the data subjects’ CV will be collected and processed for the sole purpose of selecting candidates for the vacant positions or for other analogous positions in the Group companies, Berenix S.r.l. and Voisoft S.r.l. The lawful basis for processing is referred to in art. 6, paragraph 1 letter b), of the GDPR.
3. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data subjects’ personal data are collected and processed in a way that is lawful and fair, for the sole purposes referred to above and in compliance with the principles stipulated by the Privacy Laws.
The personal data provided will be stored on our servers in Milan for the entire duration of the selection and recruitment activity and, in any case, no longer than 24 months, after which it will be deleted. This period will enable the candidates’ CVs to be assessed for other similar positions to those they have applied for. However, in the event of a positive outcome of a candidate’s application, their personal data will be stored for the entire length of their employment contract and for a further subsequent period eventually provided for by the legislation in force.
4. DATA RECIPIENTS
The curricula of candidates interested in the vacant positions, and considered to be suitable, may be communicated to the Group companies Berenix S.r.l. and Voisoft S.r.l.
5. DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Regarding the processing activities referred to in this Notice, data subjects are entitled at any time:
1. to have access to their personal data;
2. to promptly obtain the rectification of incorrect personal data;
3. to obtain the deletion of their personal data, in certain situations legally provided for;
4. to restrict processing, in certain situations legally provided for;
5. to object to the processing of their data, when possible;
6. to request and obtain personal data portability in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and moreover to request the transmission of their data directly to the Data Controller of another organization, in certain situations legally provided for.
To exercise the above-mentioned rights and to request further information regarding data processing, data subjects may contact the following e-mail address email@example.com.
Finally, data subjects are entitled to submit claims to the Data Protection authority pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR.